• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Website Hosting - 5GB Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth - THIS IS HUGE!!!

Must we insert any type of ADS? I mean... Banners on top are ugly and in your terms of service says is not required, but will be nice to have a link to you.

spainhunters, unfortunately we do require that you display our google ads. You can actually get them removed for a small fee which you will find under the Resources section.

SticKer, yes we do host your own domain names which you can add at any time after you have registered.

tphilakone, there is a 1mb file size limit.

Thanks
Fizwig Support

Use my registered Domain with your service

Fizwig,

How do I use my Registered Domain name with your service? I imagine I need your Nameservers configured with my Domain Registration. I've found them listed as ns1.fizwig.com, ns2.fizwig.com, ns3.fizwig.com, and ns4.fizwig.com.

Which are the best/correct ones to use?

Hi JCDenton34, to add a domain name to your free hosting account log into the control panel, click on Account Settings and under Extra Domain add your domain name. You will need to change the domains nameservers where ever you registered the domain. The nameservers need to be set to ns1.fizwig.com and ns2.fizwig.com.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks
Fizwig Support

Hi Fizwig

While setting up my account on Fizwig, I have wrongly typed my existing domain, how can i edit it?

thanks for help

Fizwig Questions

Farshidonline, sorry we cannot enable JailedShell access for the free hosting service. Try our premium hosting for JailedShell access.

ifeallday1, I will answer you questions below...
Do you force ads on the pages that we create for free?
Yes there are forced ads on your free hosting account.
Do you have a list of sites being hosted on your site for us to look at?
Trying searching 'fizwig.com' for examples of sites on our free hosting accounts
Do we have our own Domain name or do we adapt your name.
(ex. www.yourname.com/ourname)
You get a free subdomain with your account name eg. youraccount.fizwig.com and you can also host your own domain on the free hosting service as well. Just set the name servers to ns1.fizwig.com and ns2.fizwig.com.

I hope this answered your questions.

Thanks
Fizwig Support

Hi mate... Am having a tad bit of trouble here. I updated my nameservers to ns1.fizwig.com and ns2.fizwig.com and when I am trying to access my site on Firefox, am getting an error message "Problem loading Page.. connection was reset...."

is there something that I did wrong??

Ta. Cheers

Hi mate... Am having a tad bit of trouble here. I updated my nameservers to ns1.fizwig.com and ns2.fizwig.com and when I am trying to access my site on Firefox, am getting an error message "Problem loading Page.. connection was reset...."

is there something that I did wrong??

Ta. Cheers

You need to wait 24hrs-48hrs to resolve DNS.

Btw.. Fizwig.. i have many problems. i cannt upload .sh extension .htaccess and many more extension file. :D

Hi Don_will, yes we have restrictions on certain file types to prevent people taking advantage of the free service. htaccess files are disabled. What other file extensions would you like enabled?

Thanks
Fizwig Support

Back