• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace 1GB max, Free Forums + PHP + SQL (No ads, no popups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulP

Free Webspace, Free Forums + PHP + SQL and Free Webalbum. (No ads, no popups and free webspace up to 1BG)

Hi all,

I am looking for people who would like to have their website for free on my Server. Also support for PHP+SQL available.
No advertisements, no banners, no popups... (I hate those things)

Also a large amount of MB's can be requested !!!

Have a look at http://80.100.152.172 for more information and see if you would like to have your site there too.

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.
Netherlands.

(Automated backup every day for data security, and daily online virus scan)

Last edited:
Free MySQL

Yes, I do give an SQL account for free.

The users need it for their forum. :)

I setup the forum for the users so they can directly start using it.

Database accounts cannot be requested because of security reasons. (For the time being, that will change)

And 1 little thing, all hosted webpages need to be in English, German or Dutch...
Please read the "Terms and Conditions" before applying an account...

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Last edited:
limit,

Hi,

I do not have a limit on my account, that means that the bandwith only needs to be shared with the users that I already have in my list. That's all !
As long as it is still acceptable with the speed, more users are welcome.

So far I had no complaints about the service I am providing... :classic2:

The only thing that I ask is to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Have a look at http://80.100.152.172 for more information and see if you would like to have your site there too.

Hope this answers your question !

Kind regards,
Paul.

Hi All,

STILL SPACE AVAILABLE FOR NEW USERS:
new features installed like complete backup server, daily backup, daily virus scan, SQL + data sync every hour, HDD space used overview for all users, GD support, Graphic World Visit overview, Server status.
Planned: top 15 download stats.

The users that I host are really satisfied and have started writing success stories in the Site Forum.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
PaulP.
The Netherlands.

Hello!
PaulP first thanx for the service, at least we students are fed up by searching "thismuch" and "thatmuch" free webspace on internet and even if you get the required webspace free then they won't have CGI,PHP,ASP,MySQL or FTP and if they let's suppose have all that then there would be banners and ads on the site that you put in. When i was quite new in web development i also used to search ongoogle all about this stuff but soon i found out that you get almost nothing useful stuff by just searching it wildly.Thanx Again.

Bye
Shoaibi

Hello paul u sound like as if its on some datacenter but the fact is its on ur home pc if i am not mistaken ? else it would have some domain or subdomain. And u dont have static ip your ip will change one day. But why dont u mention that part that its a home based thing and not professional server? Its better to clearly state what server specs are. And dude even ISP's have bw limit so better contact them before running such services. Its nice u doing this but stablilty is what people like.

Sounds cool, I applied.

Even if it is only temporary, it is till good for practicing your web design skills, and installing scripts and such.

answers...

Ok, let's answer some questions then since there are some things that need explanation.

1) It is home based because I have seen problems with hosting from a paid service from a datacenter, it can take a long time for them to respond when problems occur. Now since it is home based I can do everything myself. I can work from home and check things immediately. This makes response times towards the users a lot faster. Also the backup server is fully in place because that could also be configured immediately from home.
Do you really think that if this server was hosted from a datacenter that no ads, no banners and no money would be involved ??? It's 100% FREE and I have not had any complaints about the service from my users.

2) Don't know where you got the information from but I do have a static IP address, I own the 80.100.152.172 and that will stay that way untill my ISP goes down or merges with another ISP. (even then it will stay the same for 90%)

3) About my bandwidth --> It is unlimited, that was what I ordered from the beginning. In all the time that I have this ISP they have not complained about anything. It is a business connection so nothing to worry about. In fact, they have anounced me that the speeds will go up again. :p

4) If you read my forum you will see that I am not planning to stop hosting, this service will continue and is not temporary. I am even expanding things for the users.

My advice, have a look at http://80.100.152.172 , check the members reactions in the forum and see for yourself what service I provide. Something for FREE still exists as long as the terms and conditions are respected.

Kind regards,
Paul.
The Netherlands.

Last edited:
PaulP said:
Ok, let's answer some questions then since there are some things that need explanation.

1) It is home based because I have seen problems with hosting from a paid service from a datacenter, it can take a long time for them to respond when problems occur. Now since it is home based I can do everything myself. I can work from home and check things immediately. This makes response times towards the users a lot faster. Also the backup server is fully in place because that could also be configured immediately from home.
Do you really think that if this server was hosted from a datacenter that no ads, no banners and no money would be involved ??? It's 100% FREE and I have not had any complaints about the service from my users.

2) Don't know where you got the information from but I do have a static IP address, I own the 80.100.152.172 and that will stay that way untill my ISP goes down or merges with another ISP. (even then it will stay the same for 90%)

3) About my bandwidth --> It is unlimited, that was what I ordered from the beginning. In all the time that I have this ISP they have not complained about anything. It is a business connection so nothing to worry about. In fact, they have anounced me that the speeds will go up again. :p

4) If you read my forum you will see that I am not planning to stop hosting, this service will continue and is not temporary. I am even expanding things for the users.

My advice, have a look at http://80.100.152.172 , check the members reactions in the forum and see for yourself what service I provide. Something for FREE still exists as long as the terms and conditions are respected.

Kind regards,
Paul.
The Netherlands.

Can i host some thing that is very big, i am talking about 2GB to 3GB. But they are all static HTML, no scripts.

Language

Hi all,

I tried to host languages that I cannot read myself but came quickly to the conclusion that copyrighted data was shared without me knowing it.
Meaning that they started sharing MP3's, movies etc. This is simply not allowed !

This is why I have to be able to check the content of the users.

Just follow the "Terms and Conditions" and a lot of flexibility is possible...

Kind regards,
Paul.
http://80.100.152.172

Last edited:
can i plz i would like 1 gb space and as much bandwith as i can get because my site get alot of traffic know days. i need 1 SQL for my forums. and a ftp acount
can u make my user name dakine
thanks very much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back