• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

freemagix.com

Doesnt look like they are in the hosting business to make a profit $5 a year? thats not even going to cover the servers bandwidth.

I won't go with them as they offer *unlimited* data transfer. And I advice you stay away from them as well as there is no such thing as *unlimited* data transfer in this world.

Even more, Tera-byte offer 40GB for $297/yr , which is still very very very far away from *unlimited*, but they can offer *unlimited*, for just $5/yr ? Could this be possible for them to get a profit or even maintain their *unlimited* line for their server?

I think freemagix is a HOAX... never answered any of my emails, nor they did set-up my "free" website... I was able to trace down the owner of their sites... who is someone from India having registered a few domains... renting a server in UK and USA, latter is an inactive CobaltRaQ and that's all folks...

Thanks for your reply Omari. If, fremagix.com is not a HOAX, do you have any explanation why do they ignore all emails I sent, and why do not setting up an account as they are promising on their Web site's? I would like to contact with your friend, if I may, she/he may have a better "magix" with them.

$ 5 per yr is not something to think about. Otherwise the whole way the thing is going - it is plainly a cheat game. Donhost provides your own nameserver, this person hasn't availed that just to cash in on the Don Host popularity. This clearly shows that the person has no long term view. So, if u really don't care about ur web site, go with them.

There are though many credible and nearly free web hosting company - any body ever tried

<<MOD EDIT>>
1. Spam and referral links are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.
<</MOD EDIT>>

- i wud like to have comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back