• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

freezoka is back

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
Many folks may remember freezoka from 2007-2009. This service quickly became one of the largest free hosts in the world, by focusing on quality customer service and a stable platform with oodles of features.

When I originally sold freezoka in late 2008, the company was taken over by a competent team that continued its successful operation. Unfortunately, however, this team soon re-sold freezoka to an individual who cared more about making money than taking care of users. Soon after he bought the company, the freezoka hosting service was shut down.

I am happy to announce that this March, freezoka was re-launched! You may find the new freezoka free hosting service at www.freezoka.net. We intend to maintain a focus on premium customer service and high feature sets in our quest to once again dominate the free hosting industry. In addition, I will not be selling this service to individuals who do not know how to operate it in the users' best interests!

Hope to see you there: www.freezoka.net

Back