• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FrixHost Review

That's nice, get it working 100% in Opera though, it's messed up here. The only other critisisms I have is WHMCS intergration with the website., and unlimited diskspace/bandwidth ;)
It reminds me of Luc's work, over at Octwelve.com / Weevox.com, nicely done.

That's nice, get it working 100% in Opera though, it's messed up here. The only other critisisms I have is WHMCS intergration with the website., and unlimited diskspace/bandwidth ;)
It reminds me of Luc's work, over at Octwelve.com / Weevox.com, nicely done.

Thanks, the unlimited promo ends today and we just wanted to check if anyone really goes for that ( only 1 customer for this promo so far, I guess people prefer to know what they pay for, duh )

Hmm, yeah - Opera seems to have some troubles, guess we'll need someone to fix it for us ASAP!

Yeah, a tighter fitting WHMCS integration would make it nearly perfect...

Mind sharing who your designer was? Luc/Weevox has been one of my favorite designers and it resembles his style of work.

home page looks great mate but whmcs side... not so good. u need to work on the design and actually try to intrigratte ur homepage with whmcs. its pretty easy. go to whmcs documentation.

Design looks very nice, good use of vectors and gradients. WHMCS is not integrated well though, if you made it look like the rest of the site that would be great.

its a nice design, clean layout and the colours contrast well. fully intergrated whmcs would make this site alot more appealing.

Design is not doubt very good except for those hostingstuff banners you have at the bottom of the page. I understand that they may be necessary, but it does not seem to belong to the page.

I like your design, but I must comment, what made you choose those colours? Those types of colours are really much more suited to a cafe` or coffee shop.

Perhaps you could offer free bags of coffee beans to your hosting clients?

Just kidding, it is very well designed and I personally like it!

Back