• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

frustrated about traffic

t3chb0y

It's been a year since I started this forum....I only have 58 members ( 90% don't visit the forum ) as of Nov 05...

Friends and relatives aren't interested in my topic although it's about computers but still...

Advertising at other forums = bad

I even tried putting the link on my sig and still no help... :confused4

submitted to search engines

I can't think of anything else to do..

my forum is gonna die out like this :eek:

Well you can always start an advertising campain? You have to offer things that no other forums have. Like maybe a diffrent feature. You have to beable to attract people to site. Also if you can spare $1 you can start and PTR (Paid to read) advertising campain. Theres one at http://polarptr.com (not refferal link) and join and click on ads then redeem them for targeted ads or maybe 10000 banner impressions. Just hope you get your site back and running! :) Just think outside of the box.

Forum should have updated information and full of content along with good design. For general attraction, you can add some more topics like life style, quiz for children or newbies, social club and some contests for the members.
Forum can also contain Business development topics where the web master can discuss business issues for online industry.
You can add the Advertisement guideline topics, how to increase the traffic, selection of proper vehicle and ranking of advertisement agency etc. Forum admin and mods should make routine to post regularly and start new topics. :classic2:

Back