• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Frustrated in Improving PR after Few Years Hard Working

AnyDemo

Hi,

I have been spending a lot of time and money in the past few years trying to improve the Pagerank of my websites. However all the money and time are totally wasted. The Pagerank of all websites in the past few years remains unchanged, still PR2 or PR1.

1. I bought a lot of backlinks from so-called-PR5 or so-called-PR6 websites. However the link pages are always "n/a", zero or even not indexed. They only boost the high Pagerank of their homepage.

2. The purchased links are so-called-permanent. However they always remove the links in 3 or 4 months without any notice.

Some of my websites have huge traffic everyday. However all advertisers do not willing to put ads on a low PR websites. I don't want to rely on AdSense only to make money. That's why I really wish to improve the Pagerank.

Are there are ways that really works to improve Pagerank?

Best regards

Alex

Back