• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FtP ImPoRT

Da Game

Hi ,

i need you people to solve my crisis.I found a Host finally which supports FTP as well as File Manager but the FTP import from the web server does not support directories !I have all my images in a directory ehich needs to be imported ...so how ?The images cannot be imported by itself !HELp PlEaSE ! I am currently using psend.com host !

Last edited:
Simple enough Just create a dir using your file manager.cgi. Call it images. Then uplaod the images to your base dir in the ftp accoutn. Then login to your manager.cgi go to the images dir then ftp import the files accross.

Well thats the problem , all the images have been edited and named underscore_something.jpg , which the FTP Export does not consider as a true jpg !The images cannot be renamed as it is linked to the html file and I must only upload the images through File Export (FTP) so that the images appear on the site !HelP !:confused:

redo the html and take out the - or _'s simple enough just do a mass find replace.

No other way its not going to reconise them that or upload them via the manager.cgi.

Well , i am using Frontpage XP and the images were edited by Adobe Imagestyler and saved into the html file.....Is it adviseable to continue my friend??:confused:

Back