• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fully developed web hosting site for sale.

TravisL

http://third-reality.net

Fully developed domain name and custom web design. I was going to launch a web hosting business before my vacation but when I came back, my partner completely bailed, so now I've decided to sell it.

The site is completely turnkey developed and custom. 100% original.

You will receive full ownership of everything, the domain and design just like you created it yourself.

I am taking offers, but my asking price is $200. So, basically if someone offered me $200 they would get this on the spot.

For newbies: Consider this like an ebay auction, you can place bids, but the buy now price is $200.

The template is unique, completely custom. And I started to do advertising promotions, small since I had a limited budget, in detroit newspapers, however since he bailed on me I was left without critical funding for the server and necessary software, so at the moment I have to pull from the business, get my thoughts straight and properly plan a come back.

Everything with TR is original, nobody else uses this design.

Back