• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Funny Face Related Software

zxcv

I have tried an interesting face related software.seems we can log in the system by just looking at the camera, no need to input password. Very interesting. It can support Windows 7.You may try.
Ps, its name seems to be o2face.

Hey yeah, I used to sell some dell laptops that used facial recognition to log you in. Pretty cool stuff, although, I'm sure a family member who looked similar to you could get in though.

Any download place with "free" in the name is usually a host to ads with malware, or downloads with malware.

No thanks.

That is not always true.

People are trying to avoid the "free" keyword in downloads because free screensavers and other stuff like that brings malware to you most of the time . But sometimes you get more than you expected for "free"

That is not always true.

People are trying to avoid the "free" keyword in downloads because free screensavers and other stuff like that brings malware to you most of the time . But sometimes you get more than you expected for "free"

I search for "open source" instead of free now.

Back