• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Furthermore, in regards to Australia

You don't think I have well laid out plans to fly by night and terrorize the continent?

You don't think I've developed a one man tactical strike that will cripple economies and render military personnel useless?

You don't think I have well laid out plans to fly by night and terrorize the continent?

You don't think I've developed a one man tactical strike that will cripple economies and render military personnel useless?

Oh please, we deal with Dame Edna, Delta Goodrem* and Shane Warne. You got nothing :ninja:!

* I should mention Delta Goodrem is the worst one here. "I'm going to go to the tennis and 'collapse' and make sure EVERYONE knows I'm sick because I have a new album coming out!" I also love how they brag about "Born to Try" being her first song release when she had that incredibly dodgy and BAD song before that, but it flopped so they try to palm it off... :mad:

Oh please, we deal with Dame Edna, Delta Goodrem* and Shane Warne. You got nothing :ninja:!

* I should mention Delta Goodrem is the worst one here. "I'm going to go to the tennis and 'collapse' and make sure EVERYONE knows I'm sick because I have a new album coming out!" I also love how they brag about "Born to Try" being her first song release when she had that incredibly dodgy and BAD song before that, but it flopped so they try to palm it off... :mad:

I don't know who any of these people are

Back