• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWP with mailing lists?

robin

I'm wondering if this exists... I'm looking for a FWP that will (1) host my domain and (2) let me run a pretty low-traffic mailing list (like a majordomo-type discussion list, *not* just an announcement list!). Ads and amount of space aren't important.... or am I going to have to pay for this?

what I mean is a discussion list with majordomo or ezmlm or whatever... as in, to subscribe send an email to majordomo@whatever.org with subscribe whatever in the subject. I think I'll hafta pay for it. bah. *tries to decide on nonessential internal organs to sell*

sell one of your kidneys, you will still have your other half to work for you...

or maybe you can sell your stomach, since it always gives you uneccssary pains and gas anyways. ;) this way, you can finally get rid of your big bottles of green Mylanta and fruit-flavored Tums.

or maybe you can sell "it" and claim it's unused... :D (got this idea from this real hilarious manga called GTO... ever seen it?)

Back