• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsta

Hey
looking bakc on that time machine thing ive notced that FWS has had the same looks for like 4 or 5 years. I thought it was time it a makeover (fabulous im so gay :p)
Anywayz, I dont think we should have a hardcore theme or anything but something that is simple and smart. I think one of the main reasons people like this forum because it's fast loading compared to WHT and stuff. But anyway take my consideration :D
Matt:beer:

if it's a makeover for the forums...i don't know, i kind of like FWS like it is, the template is simple and loads fast.
But if it's for the website excluding the forum then yeah, why not, if you want i can help out in anyway possible

there have been thousands of threads regardng this, and each one comes to the eventual conclusion....it's a bad idea.

This forum is all about function, not style.

wtf?? Matsta :p
Why dont the just change the gradients from horizontal to vertical that would look better

I actually built a webhosting resource cms, where users could sign up and list there hosts:)

But anyway: yeh, fws main site needs a makeover, not so much the forums.

Yea i kind of mean both. I mean a new logo be good but if your going to give the site a makeover the forums not going to match so youll have to redesign it as well

I agree that if anything had to be change it has to be the main site.

And the 'daily updates' seems to have stopped, eh.

Like everyone else is saying, Skin for forum is fine I guess, default vBulletin skin ;) but Homepage needs more work then forum.

okay thats true why dont they make the main page like a portal and it can be intergrated with the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back