• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS on the iPad

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
Surprisingly, this is the first time I've logged into FWS with my iPad. Just wanted to say it works awesome ... so much more efficient than on a desktop or laptop! And typing is still a breeze!

(Yes, im bored.)

Good to know. I haven't been able to test the site on an iPad yet.

It still displays the same way as on a desktop or laptop, which I actually like. I don't like sites that display in a mobile format for a device as large as the iPad - seems kinda silly.

It still displays the same way as on a desktop or laptop, which I actually like. I don't like sites that display in a mobile format for a device as large as the iPad - seems kinda silly.

Well, its a nice alternative for those of us who have capped internet with AT&T that still enjoy browsing the forum. :/ I don't always have wi-fi. I only get 2GB per month.

Well, its a nice alternative for those of us who have capped internet with AT&T that still enjoy browsing the forum. :/ I don't always have wi-fi. I only get 2GB per month.

Yeah, same here. I had an original iPad and sold it for some crazy reason. Wishing i had kept it for the unlimited data.

But, rumor has it AT&T will be increasing data transfer limits in the near future as competition w/VZW and Sprint heats up. I'm hoping this one is true!

Yeah, same here. I had an original iPad and sold it for some crazy reason. Wishing i had kept it for the unlimited data.

But, rumor has it AT&T will be increasing data transfer limits in the near future as competition w/VZW and Sprint heats up. I'm hoping this one is true!

Why lower it in the first place? They could have just added the 200MB and 2GB plans in addition to keeping the unlimited plan. Yes, a lot of people don't use that much data. But I know a lot of people still like having more than 2GB as I've gotten close to that limit already. It sucks, because last time I was near that limit was in the middle of the month.

I agree - it's incredibly stupid. I don't know about others, but I'd even be willing to pay extra to keep unlimited data. To me, $50/month is fair. I do hope they'll be forced by competitive pressure to back-track.

I agree - it's incredibly stupid. I don't know about others, but I'd even be willing to pay extra to keep unlimited data. To me, $50/month is fair. I do hope they'll be forced by competitive pressure to back-track.

Why $50/month? Its only $35 for AT&T's old unlimited data plan. My brother has it and only pays $35 per month. The highest I should pay for unlimited data is $40/month.

Though, with sprint's rising coverage area. I might be making a switch.

**Edit: TSO, PM me about this. I don't want to drag this so far off topic.

Though, a simple version of this site would be nice. :) Tapatalk compatibility is nice, but why would I pay for it if the other forums I go on have their own application for free?

Last edited:
Back