• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS question

Andrej

I wonder if I can make a new thread in the Web Hosting Offers forum even if I don't own a web hosting company?

I just want to promote one web hosting company, as I'm their affiliate. I have a coupon that when it is used, I get a commission.

I think the advertising section is mostly for WebHosts -- or people who advertise for that site as they work for the company. I don't see why not, but I probably wouldn't suggest it as it may look bad for the company.

I am sure a mod would have a better say in it than me, however.

I wonder if I can make a new thread in the Web Hosting Offers forum even if I don't own a web hosting company?

I just want to promote one web hosting company, as I'm their affiliate. I have a coupon that when it is used, I get a commission.

Affiliate links aren't allowed on FWS (And I'm guessing it's the same for coupons?) So I suggest you don't, Unless you want to get an infraction :)

Back