• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS Theme

On mine it just shows the old skin for the forums. And aswell can you do a set size one?

You should be able to pick the new skin at the bottom of the frontpage. A fixed version has been developed too. I'll see if we can get that one up soon.

Didn't even know the new theme was available! Not sure which one I prefer yet, though. I like the default because it says "FWS", but I like the new one because it gives it a "new car look?" :p

EDIT: Colin, I'm noticing the same thing. I believe it's a vBulletin setting though, allowing administrators to assign desired themes to each forum.

Last edited:
Yes, we have a new favicon, designed to fit the new design. We've made some small improvements to the design over the last couple of days as I hope you can see. It will likely be released as the standard skin during the weekend. You should still be able to choose the old skin if you prefer that one.

Wha!!! Are you guys using the new skin now???? Or im I just reading wrong.. I cant access it.. Yeah I dont mind the new icon.

Thanks. wow it looks good. hmm.. I dont know about this -rubs eyes- I may keep using the old one It looks good and all hmm mabye I just need to give my eyes time to adjust? .. Not trying to bag it but one word BRIGHT -_-

///edit its kinda growing on me now.. Just took me a few mins to adjust ha

Last edited:
Back