• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gawab.com

radman

hi guys & gals
i want to know whats the deak with gawab! are they reliable and fast...any problems.......can i see an example of some1 who has used them.......

gawab.com = free webmail for webmasters (incase u didnt know)

u have tio set ur dns mail servers to them but do they have a setup area were i can setup my email forwarding wit them? (4 ppl that have used the cuz they dont have a forum and havent replied to mail)

????????????????????????

Good!

Yes they are fast and reliable and yes it take them about one week to set yoour domain up.

They don't allow mail forwarding, IIRC.

I used them too, and apart from the occasional downtime, the service is great. Each account can be used as a POP account too, and that a big plus point!

:D I think many people will be agree that gawab is the best free email plugin than oemmail. and bigmailbox. :D

I'd be cautious about sending and storing messages on a Middle East web server (gawab is in Egypt) ... wouldn't want to say or send anything that may be construed as offensive to Allah.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Gawab is registered in Egypt but appears to be on a Rackspace server. (USA?)

Originally posted by Super8
I'd be cautious about sending and storing messages on a Middle East web server (gawab is in Egypt) ... wouldn't want to say or send anything that may be construed as offensive to Allah.

Yeah, I would be careful to store anything on an American or European server as well. Anything that I say might be viewed as offensive to their darn Lord as well. :rolleyes:

NOTE: That was a sarcastic remark for those who don't realize. I am a Christian myself, and I do not mean to offend anyone. ;)

ok cool
but i am talking about the free service not their premuin services.......how does it work i set up the email thing i my email dns has been transfered not what? what is the url i can send my users to

OR is there any other email services like thso OR scripts that i can downloac and config to put on my own server?

thanx......

1.Set up an account for your domain.
2. then set your domain to use their MX servers.
3. wait 24-48 hours and activate the service.
4. Enter the management area and gets the URLs for registering, lost password etc. You can even put the login code on your website.

hmm :)?

I am not so sure that you can have users register for them selves...?

Can you please put the URL's to lost pass, registration, and login in this forum? I am really confused...

I have everything setup etc. MX records and stuff.. But i need those 3 urls... Plz help! :)

Re: hmm :)?

Originally posted by Refined-Designs

Can you please put the URL's to lost pass, registration, and login in this forum? I am really confused...

I have everything setup etc. MX records and stuff.. But i need those 3 urls... Plz help! :)

In this forum? FWS?

Register:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/register.php?s=&action=signup

That's all I know.. :classic2:

Re: hmm :)?

Originally posted by Refined-Designs

The login code for you to intergrate at your webiste can be found at http://www.gawab.com/integration.html

Modify the codes accordingly based on your domain name.

Back