• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack under new name?

Yes, just finished reading the thread - interesting stuff! Anyone know if Decker chose to proceed with the lawsuit? And if so, anyone know how it's going?

He wasn't the only one ;)
Decker hasn't posted in awhile. You'd have to ask when he shows up.

kind of funny that the copyright says 2007-2008, but, was registered 14-May-2008

i am still in shock that she did that crap to begin with.

Yes, just finished reading the thread - interesting stuff! Anyone know if Decker chose to proceed with the lawsuit? And if so, anyone know how it's going?

Yes he has :D

It's another gone south host, but the person involved is still in the frame.

It takes time and loads of crap, but still going :D

Yes he has :D

It's another gone south host, but the person involved is still in the frame.

It takes time and loads of crap, but still going :D

Can you keep us updated Decker?. I have been interested in the lawsuit since I first read about it. Perhaps start a blog about it and give us a link to it?.

I would but it may predudice the case, so I have to keep it to myself for the time being, suffice to say that it's going along lines of not simply being taking money and not providing the services/goods, so complicating their business tax returns :wink2:

Back