• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack under new name?

Eclouds

Marketing Guru
NLC
Something strange came up a few minutes ago. A design sold to geekrack that still had links to steadcom brought a visitor to our site. Strangely enough, this visitor is from colorado and the website is http://geeks4hire.info/. I checked the URL where the template referred the visitor and it is the one we sold to them. I have suspicions here.

What do you mean? I see
If you can see this, your account has been successfully created.
You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.

You are solely responsible for the contents of your site.
Any inappropriate sites will be deleted with no warning.

Thank you for using our services.

So it's a free LayeredPanel host.

She'll try anything to scam money from people I guess... I'm just glad the DC took over the server I rented from her.

So this is going to make me sound really stupid, but I have apparently missed something big. Exactly what happened with GeekRack?

Hi!
Quick summary: Shequita? pulled a runner. Sold a bunch of servers for burst..and didn't pay the bills even thought she was paid in many cases.

Hence..."pulling a geekrack" has entered our vocabulary as way of saying a host is doing a disappearing act.

Bryon

Back