• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GeekStep - Free cPanel Hosting

TechDudeDan

GeekStep - Free cPanel Hosting

No Advertisements! Totally Free Hosting! Fast Servers!​

Who Are We?

GeekStep is a free webhost being run by people with many years experience in the free webhosting industry. At GeekStep each and every single user is treated with the respect they deserve.

Our Mission:

Our mission at GeekStep is to provide the same standard of hosting and support that you would recieve from a normal paid hosting company but for no cost, 100% FREE!

What Our Users Say:

GeekStep so far has proven to be the best freehost I've ever used. I use to have premium hosting at HostDepartment.com and it's not as good as GeekStep. I'm always able to connect the the ftp server, my site loads fast, and my site hasn't gone down (Did a lot at HostDepartment.com).

Thank you for the great service,

- POMA

Hello,

Well I've been here about a week now and I must say I am really enjoying myself. Originally I joined here to experiment and test it out, but you have really won me over and I am now here permanently.

The support is amazing - whenever I have needed help I've just sent a PM to a Staff Member and they reply within minutes usually with a very helpful response. I cannot thank this service enough and if I could I would give money. However, I realise how much donations mean so I help in my own way by; making tutorials exclusively for GeekStep, design graphics for use on the forum and to promote, recommend this host to Directories on the internet, keeping active on the forum, posting a link to this forum in my signatures on forums I moderator/admin on, I've also registered with that CO.CC referral contest. If there are any other ways to help, do let me know.

Once again, thanks for a great service, support - I hope you will be around for a long time to come.

Thanks a lot.

-Rovin
The hosting is really good for a free server. Everything is nice and fast and this is the only site that I have seen that offers FREE reseller hosting. Also the moderators and Admins are quick to answer any questions that I have. I would recommend.

- jako100000

Shared Hosting

* Disk Space: 15GB
* Bandwidth: 70GB
* MySQL Databases: 25
* Email Accounts: 25
* FTP Accounts: 25
* Parked, Add On and Sub Domains: 25
* Apply Now!

Reseller Hosting

* Disk Space: 50GB
* Bandwidth: 500GB
* MySQL Databases: Unlimited
* Email Accounts: Unlimited
* FTP Accounts: Unlimited
* Parked, Add On and Sub Domains: 25
* Apply Now!

Click here to learn more about GeekStep and to apply for it's great hosting!

Back