• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get a free .com/net/org/info/biz with ads

olaph

hey all i maybe be new here but i found a site that offers free domains in exchange for popups/ads

a few things though
you need to have atleast 1000 visitors per month! (approximately 33 visitors per day)

you must put their ad code somewhere on every page of your site

the domain takes about 3-7 days to go active

oh heres the link
http://www.free-domaine.net/en/

enjoy :cool2:

i'm still waiting as they say on the site 3-7 days
i'll post here when i get it(and show proof)

I'm wondering how does he verify if in fact his applicants meet his required 1000 visitors minimum.

Any ideas?

well you get an email shortly after you submit the form and it contains a code you put on your website(it makes a popup appear about their site..but if you use firefox this isn't an issue)

though i'm not sure if the code also counts the number of views

oh and i quote this from the website

What happens if my site (after agreement and registration of my domain name) has less than 1000 visitors a month?

In practice, this is extremely rare: if a site gets more than 1000 visitors a month without a domain name, it is sure to get more traffic with a domain name! (Since it will be better indexed by the search engines.) But if this ever happens, either the advertising is increased on your site or we propose to you that you buy back your domain for only $8.90 (So no advertising!)

now to me it sounds like the 1000 visitors a month are preffered but not required..and if you have less then 1000 visitors a month you have a choice of either having a bigger advert or buying the domain for $8.90

Last edited:
Well i don't really like that popup they give up. Cause they ask to install some active X plugin thingy. And that might just make the visitor go away!!!

I ain't got no reply yet!!! And they just want you to put the popup for now so no matter what they getting linked back to there website without anyone getting there domain!!!

Back