• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get a Free domain

Desert_Rose

Hye!
I can buy someone a TLD domain...
my requirements are...
1.Atleast 100 visitors/day
2.I"ll put Google adsense
that's all..
Google ads will remain there for one year after that its up to you. if u want to pay for domain then u can remove the ads... But if u are willing to continue this contract for another year or so then u are welcome..
Please post ur current site and proof of ur traffic..

Last edited:
The site is for a non-profit organisation - a unit of the air training corps. It has all the stuff like our news, our diary of events and photo galleries based on an improved version of http://1039online.50webs.com

One of the losses when the host went tits-up was our domain name, as the person who owns it (Wolfman) has not replied to my emails for two-and-a-half weeks yet updated the domain information last weekend!

hey Desert_Rose am ready
basically am doing a 2pac site i will get a lot of visitors a day my site got good contents i havent published it yet but if you wanna see it then i will have to publish it on free hosting so you can see it.

Let me know if your interested

Just ask anyone in the following websites:

www.cenmu.com
www.accessvision.com
www.diva-board.com
www.gszone.net
www.macdreezy.com
www.mobilecastle.org
www.sonyproject.com
www.we8hk.org
www.bantrevina.net

and many many more ...

anyone needs domain names pm me! or email me admin@vietpages.biz

I do not know why the Mod del my thread, I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY the MOD IN THIS FORUM HAS DEL MY THREAD!!!!! THIS IS VERY VERY FRUSTRATING!!! I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TELL WHOEVER DEL MY THREAD THAT IT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND INJUSTICE OF HIM/HER

Last edited:
It was Jan. She said that this section is discussion on domains, not offereings and requests. BTW, why havn't you been answering my pm's or emails I have sent.

manero I go you emails and pm. you domain name will be updated! and Naf what is ur email address?

admin@vietpages.biz

I'm sorry for not answering to all the emails.

btw www.vietpages.biz has domains for sales for 5.00 but you can get from me for free if you are passionate about ur website! great design!!!

I'll be giving away free domains every week, if not everyday. Why? just because I can! you wont even need to put google ads - but if you want to support me for my free service you're more than welcome to. Your domain will be free with a deadline - meaning there is no one year termination etc ... cuz it's FREE! period. NON profit organizations will get free domains. NO QUESTION ASK!

all these info will be updated by monday next week on my site www.vietpages.biz I'll be moving to a new domain name which offer free domains, free hosting, free ipod, and more! just wait for my new annoucement!

Anyone wants to be partner with me email to admin@vietpages.biz I'm looking for designers, forum admins, programmers, game server admins, linux shell scripters, template sellers.

cheers,

admin@vietpages.biz

Last edited:
Sorry vietpages, I think somehow you got on my block list in the email list. I'm sorry If i have sent you several emails.

gVer, we're getting tired of your complaining. You are right though, nobody here is giving free domains, not without a catch, and not to you. Why? Because he asked for proof of traffic and a description, all you gave was the domain you wanted.

You must understand that he is the one doing the favour for you, so even if he declines you when you give the information, it's a privelege, not a requirement.

Regards,

Back