• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GET FREE WEB HOSTING - with cPanel, Fantastico...NO ADS OR POST. INSTANT ACTIVATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: DUE TO ABUSE AND ILLIGAL ACTIVITIES FREOSTA NO LONGER OFFERS INSTANT ACTIVATION TO FREE HOSTING.
ALL FREE HOSTING SIGNUPS WILL BE MANUALLY CHECK AND VERIFIED.

Signup to Freosta.com With F-Free Hosting Package

AND GET:

100MB webspace
1000MB bandwidth
Subdomain: you.freosta.com
1 MySql
10 email addresses
10 auto reponders
php, perl, cgi
zend optimizer
webmail
fantastico
cPanel
technical support
mail forwarding
catch all
image magick
ecommerce

AND LOADS MORE!! AVALIABLE WORLDWIDE!!
NO ADS, BANNERS, POPUPS - NOTHING - JUST FREE HOSTING!

VISIT: http://www.freosta.com

NOTE: THE FREE ACCOUNT DOES NOT HOST ADULT CONTENT

Regards
Fre
freosta.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU HOLD AN ACCOUNT WITH Freosta AND YOU NEED HELP PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST IN THIS
FORUM, INSTEAD USE A SUPPORT TICKET IN YOUR CLIENT CONTROL PANEL, THANKS.

Last edited:
Please keep negative comments private, i do welcome construtive comments....your speed can depend on a few things like whether you use dialup or broadband, your broadband speed...

bestforum can you give me you subdomain so i can check
thanks, and yes the free hosting has 1mySQL.

=============================================================================

VERY IMPORTANT: I have been getting dishonest signups since I started to post in this forum, IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THEN DONT ATTEMPT TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF FREOSTA'S PACKAGES IF YOU DO I WILL BAN YOUR IP PREVENTING YOU FROM EVERY SIGNING UP. KEEP IT FAIR AND HONEST AND EVERYONE BENEFITS, CONSIDERING THAT I OFFER FREE HOSTING WITH NO CATCHES.

Last edited:
It states that my account has already been created, yet I have not received an email.

EDIT: SORRY, it was in my junk mail.

freosta said:
Please keep negative comments private, i do welcome construtive comments....your speed can depend on a few things like whether you use dialup or broadband, your broadband speed...

bestforum can you give me you subdomain so i can check
thanks, and yes the free hosting has 1mySQL.

=============================================================================

VERY IMPORTANT: I have been getting dishonest signups since I started to post in this forum, IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THEN DONT ATTEMPT TO SIGN UP FOR ANY OF FREOSTA'S PACKAGES IF YOU DO I WILL BAN YOUR IP PREVENTING YOU FROM EVERY SIGNING UP. KEEP IT FAIR AND HONEST AND EVERYONE BENEFITS, CONSIDERING THAT I OFFER FREE HOSTING WITH NO CATCHES.

Well I signed up for your free hosting its quite fast, its not like what the others said.

This is something to test the speed loading time: http://echo-unlimited.freosta.com/
-----------

I now I probaly now the answer to this, but can I upgrade to paid hosting? :wink2:
Also I have my own domain, will I be able to use it?

Last edited:
I am not interested on free hosting, but the speed is decent, so guys stop posting some cr*p if you are on a 28k modem which disconnects every 2 mins.

Also i think u should take off instant activation, which can bring problems to you, because most of the users will be abusive, and will end up crashing your server :(

thanks for the advice ako, :)

to answer your question echo,
*yes you can upgrade to paid hosting in your client control panel
* yes you can use your own domain, all you do is point it to name servers.

Last edited:
Good for starter! Very nice i hosted my blog there
Very good speed over 50kb/sec

Last edited by a moderator:
mahesar

freosta said:
thanks for the advice ako, but instant activation is part of the package :)

to answer your question echo,
*yes you can upgrade to paid hosting in your client control panel
* yes you can use your own domain, all you do is point it to my name servers.
yes u can use ur own domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back