• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Give Your Website The Hosting It Deserves!

sonichost.net

Tried of free hosting? Are your visitors being ran off by tons of ads in their face?

For as little as $4.99 per month or $39.99 per year you can give your website the quality hosting it deserves!

Need a bigger plan? We have a wide range of plans available all the way up to 25GB of data transfer. Not enough? Submit a custom quote and we'll do our absolute best to fit both your needs and your budget!

No credit card? Don't let something as simple as that keep you jumping from one free web host to another!

Contact us for a orderID and mail in a Money Order.

$4.99 Per Month / $39.99 Per Year

- cPanel 5
- Multi-Domain Hosting (3 total)
- 50MB Disk Space
- 5GB Of Data Transfer
- 10 Subdomains
- 10 FTP Accounts
- 10 POP3 Accounts
- 5 MySQL Databases
- POP & SMTP Email accounts
- SSL (requires an SSL certificate)
- PHP (4.2.3)
- Perl, CGI, and SSI
- Catch All Email Capability
- Mailing List Manager
- Webmail Access
- Email Autoresponders
- Password Protected Directories
- phpMyAdmin
- MS FrontPage 2002 Extensions
- 99.5% Uptime Guaranteed
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Email, ICQ, and AIM Tech Support
- 24 x 7 Server Monitoring

View all of our hosting plans:
http://www.sonichost.net

Contact Us:
sales@sonichost.net
AIM: sonicsupport

If you want to stream it through Apache simply by opening it, then yes. Some hosts call this "Real Audio/Video Streaming", but I think that gives a false impression.

If you're looking for server side software to stream Real Audio such as Helix, then no. :)

I'm going to host HTML pages of a adult site in your server. No Adult content will be in your server, i just link them from my other site. Your server will not get any adult stuff published.
I do this coz i need to speed load the HTML pages of the site.
And i'm not gonna link any illegal stuff, all copyrighted to me.
will accept my site?
I'm looking for Ensim Beginner($24.95) or Basic($49.95) coz i only host HTML stuff.

I don't need any pop3 and other stuff, just need space and bandwith so is there any lower price for that?
You'll think i'm earning big from my site:D Man i'm doing a community supported adult site, not even banner ads!:cool:

Back