• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Giving Free Domains

snareklutz

Now, you can get one of the following free domains!

theweddingcrashers.info
seings.com
kyrne.net
oberin.info

===================
The Catch?
You must have a current website with at least 50 unique visits/day. Small, contextual google ads will be placed on your website, and can be customised to your liking (See www.thinkbeforepostingrubbish.com to see how unintrusive it can be). The name servers will be pointed to you.
===================
Nolonger avalible:
gzpupload.com
gzpmail.com
appraisell.com
serment.com
fatalframe3.net
fatalframe.info

Last edited:
gzpupload.com
gzpmail.com
appraisell.com

are these still available if so i would like them to extend my services as i have a free forum hosting service

though it got hacked into last night and i have to start again so i have no proff of 50 hits a day

but i can guarentee if you give me all or even one of these that i can place your ads on my site

i will even place your ads on users forums once my hosting service is back up and running

thank you
r-d-b
administrator of liway.com

I have serment.com from him and im sooo thankful! Its a personal page about me. I was really really excited when i saw that he offers serment.com (its my family name)

:)

Back