• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GNRL. Ad question!

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Okay, I've been looking for some ppl. to put ads on my site, well lol like I would put their ads. on my site and they would pay me. where can I usually get these ppl. that are willing to do this?

Alright, thanks for bidvertiser man. and I've got google adsense already. Does anyone have any others?

If you get lots of impressions but few clicks BidVertiser is the answer. When I was using Google I used to get $0.01 for a few hundred clicks alongside with a few thousand impressions.

Oh, I see. Thank you. Is there anymore I signed up for bidvertiser, googleadsense, chikita, and oxada.

is there anymore?

Oh, I see. Thank you. Is there anymore I signed up for bidvertiser, googleadsense, chikita, and oxada.

is there anymore?
How many other ad networks you want ??? LOL
Stick with few good one (that work) and be sure to read TOS before trying any ad company! (Like google don't allow other adnetworks text based ads with adsense)
Be careful or you will soon recieve love letters from adnetworks (like the above bidvertiser's one!) ;)
and NO adnetwork allow you to force users to click on advertisements.

okay 1 more question, I haven't used google adsense but I know my friend has but he isn't online and I haven't seen him in a while so I'm going to ask here, so here is.

Does google adsense send payments through PayPal? (Could they?)

That's my question. :)

Back