• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Go-build.net

Will it be ads free?
Do you offer ftp?
Can we change passwords?

It seems the site runs pretty smooth for me. Thanks.

ebird

cool

i think this host seems like very good, i have registered an accout and everything is working fine thus far... (i tried to running php also)
although they don't support mysql, but allow you to connect an externel database like freesql.org, it's also working for me...
there was one thing what not too good, no FTP, just browser upload, although they say on their site it is supported :(

Re: cool

Originally posted by Dedix
i think this host seems like very good, i have registered an accout and everything is working fine thus far... (i tried to running php also)
although they don't support mysql, but allow you to connect an externel database like freesql.org, it's also working for me...
there was one thing what not too good, no FTP, just browser upload, although they say on their site it is supported :(

if there's no ftp it's no use to me

>>if there's no ftp it's no use to me

yes, in that way a little bit sticky to upload, additionally isn't supported multiple files :(
but working and free....

Back