• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Godaddy coupon : 1$/domain

ced

SPECIAL OFFER for NEW CUSTOMERS! $1.00* DOMAIN NAME!

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.00!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to new Go Daddy customers, one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on April 16, 2011 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Coupon code: GETLUCKY

Nowadays there are many Registrars offering specials and discounts on domain registration services.
I'd suggest to compare them all and choose the best one.

Good luck guys,

SiberForum

Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

So, how we are supposed to pay for it? i believe through CC only?
i have never seen an offer which forbids PayPal payment in order to redeem it...
if no PayPal payment then its not my cup of tea, thanks for the share anyways :)

I don't even think twice about a company that doesn't accept paypal.

I sure as hell do. If they offer something like Google Checkout in place of PayPal I'm all for it. I've had bad experiences with PayPal in the past and if you read up on some of the horror stories revolving around PayPal you may change your attitude almost instantly.

Personally, I wouldn't even go for a company that doesn't allow multiple forms of payment. PayPal is fine and great, and most people prefer to use it. That's fine. But there's plenty of people out there that would rather not use PayPal. Honestly, nearly half of my clients either mail a check to me, or use an alternate form of payment.

well

thanks for the coupon code, although its only applicable for one domain per account :( ,,but still one domain for 1.18$ is good enough..

as for paypal, i also had some bad experiences with them but if you have a cc or debit card, than ordering from godaddy is quite simple.

very sad that godaddy domain price already $11.99 now. It become the most expensive TLD domain name for .com.
But they currently have promotion on .org.
But i still prefer .com.

A lot of it has to do with ICANN raising their fees. In return, the registrars have to increase their prices to compensate for it. I offer domain registration as just another service in my portfolio, not to make money. There's no room for profit when it comes to domains these days. I charge $10.52 for a .com and I make $0 money from it. If I raise my prices any, then people will just go elsewhere.

Back