• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Goddamn it FWS

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I've been planning for a couple of years now to go out in style after my ten years of posting here, just leave in a blaze of glory, the kind that will have the internet users the world over talking about until they die.

But you guys are so ----ing boring there's no way I'll ever make it to ten years.

Hahahahaha xDDDDDDDDD

Well.... this is a hosting discusion forum, so wouldn't be as busy as a normal discussion forum.

But i'd gladgly propose something: Contests. Lot's of em. Sponsors: some hosting websites. Something along the lines of that =D

what would be really nice in my opinion would be to remove the paid hosting to its own website. So that they are seperate. Maybe it might take away some of the clutter and people would be more interested again.

what would be really nice in my opinion would be to remove the paid hosting to its own website. So that they are seperate. Maybe it might take away some of the clutter and people would be more interested again.

There is nothing wrong with the way it currently is.

Back