• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

good and free don't go together

Exactly, good free webhosts still exist.

You just have to try them yourself but find them first...

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.

Even though I don't update the sites anymore, I still have my original sites up on tripod and geocities after 8 years. Can't get much better than that :)

Jan said:
Even though I don't update the sites anymore, I still have my original sites up on tripod and geocities after 8 years. Can't get much better than that :)
8 years!:usflag:

Not at all ;) I spent a lot of time 6 years ago redirecting all the insite links to my domain URL on paid hosting :beer: But prior to that numerous people had linked my tripod and geocities pages, so when they hit that, if they visit another page it takes them to my personal domains. Checking stats, I still see a heap coming in from the tripod and geocities sites :)

Jan said:

That's what i am talking about good old Geocities.. I like their builder, I enjoyed it until i found something better.

Not true at all, there's a few free hosting business that have been offering free webhosting services for years. You just got to do some research, and find the right one.

Geocites - One of the biggest free webhosting services.
ZoomCities - Providing Quality free webhosting for a long time.
iContact-Hosting - I know many people that are pleased with their hosting.
And many more.

You just have to find the right one.

Enjoy.

Back