• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good home needed for hosting clients.

Decker, you might just want to send your clients to Dan. :) He has reputation, experience, and current clients that will help your clients blend in.

I recommend that idea.

As expected - last minute frenzy, all hosts I trust Schmarvin :)

I said till 7:00pm GMT above I'll extend that till 8:00pm GMT as it's taking me longer to reply to the messages now to be fairer - but that's the cut off :)

Last edited:
But, isn't his the fully established host?

xD All I do is put people first, and thats almost made me bankrupt before, lol!
Dan has the paid clients to help pay for his servers.

Decker, I received your last PM. You may want to consider the deal I offered for the paid clients.

I'm considering all the offers Dan.
The one mentioned is the best so far in full proposal.

It appears we have a winner :D

They can announce themselvs and I'll confirm if they wish too :)

Sorry Colin I think they want it :(

Thanks to everyone who responded, all good hosts that I would recommend.

Hope everyone has a great time and Decker, you'd better get better! I'm watching you with both of my eyes.

I can confirm the takeover, now working with decker to "wrap it all up".

All clients will receive an email soon. If any client is reading, do ask any questions you may have via PM and I will be happy to provide personal assistance.

Congratz then James and I hope the clients will be happy with you, which I am sure they will be =)

Back