• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good host for download files

trowa83

I have an anime site up right now at http://www.trunkscapsulecorp.com/. But my host can't support the bandwidth for my download files. I have anime music videos I made myself, but they're all in MPEG/AVI format so they're quite large.

So, I'm asking if there's a good reliable paid host which can host my files.

Thanks!

Well, my site currently takes up about 80 MB of space, but I'm not sure about hte bandwidth. I also run a forum, so that's taking up quite a bit of bandwidth too. And surprisingly I'm getting hosted for free. Yeah, even the domain name.

The only problem with this host is that I can't add some of the multimedia files I want to. So I'm saving up some money for a paid host.

You might want to change your forum to PHPBB(free) or VBulletin. I know a lot of hosts do not allow YaBB board(flat files).

Really? I remember posting a thread at WHT asking for a host less than 42$ a month :D

Back