• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Webhost needed! (Low price)

Forte

100-300 MB Of Space.
5 GB of Transfer. (Monthly)
CGI/Perl 5

Can anyone give me a price for this?

Thanks,
Rob Lawson

try this webhost

try this webhost <<MOD EDIT>> , 250 mbs for like 15 bucks with 7gb transfer

<<MOD NOTE:>>
In one post you ask about this host, in this thread you suggest them. Please do *not* list this URL within your posts again.
<</MOD NOTE>>[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
So? It's 8 dollars a month. Yearly plan. 10 bucks a month if you pay monthly.

Giancarlo, please look:

Below10Host: 9.95/month: 200 MB, 6 GB transfer monthly
Aletiahosting: 7.95 or 9.95/month: 200 MB, 10 GB transfer monthly.

:D

Im currently with www.asp2.net

They have some quite good deals and the owner is quite willing to do custom quotes, go in to the forum at http://forum.asp2net.co.uk and post what you need!

Also, rumour has it that they're soon to be giving 50% off everything as a special offer for the fall..

->Nicole!<-

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Giancarlo, please look:

Below10Host: 9.95/month: 200 MB, 6 GB transfer monthly
Aletiahosting: 7.95 or 9.95/month: 200 MB, 10 GB transfer monthly.

:D

Comparing already? I never heard of this aletiahosting, infact I said nothing about it. How about this:

Below10host: Good uptime, reliable service, hardly any downtime.
Aletiahosting: Site looks like a template...

I would think that below10host is better than most...

So I would recommend Below10 because of the features and reliablity, over any other hosts anytime.

Believe me, you will certainly get what you paid for.

Giancarlo, I'm just trying to get the person the best deal for the money, that's all. ;)

Aletiahosting.com is a great hosting company, why do you think it is often recommended here and why do you think it has so many good comments about it? www.aletiaforums.com :D;)

Giancarlo, I'm just trying to get the person the best deal for the money, that's all. ;)

Aletiahosting.com is a great hosting company, why do you think it is often recommended here and why do you think it has so many good comments about it? www.aletiaforums.com :D;)

I still think Below10host is better, so is it a problem recommending it? You certainly get the best deal for the money there, there are tons of features. I don't know about aletiahosting besides that it site looks like a template.

I know there is nothing wrong about suggesting the same host over and over again but you have to admit, there are hosts that are far better than below10host. I don't recommend below10host because they do not give a lot of transfer monthly, why do you think their prices are so low?

I know there is nothing wrong about suggesting the same host over and over again but you have to admit, there are hosts that are far better than below10host. I don't recommend below10host because they do not give a lot of transfer monthly, why do you think their prices are so low?

Yes, when pigs fly. Unlimited is unlimited, and so that is better than 200MB? I am recommending one that has good service, with reliablitity. And someone using that much bandwidth does not happen that often. I overwhelmingly recommend below10host, because the service, support, and reliablitity is superior to many if not most hosts. I said NOTHING about aletiahosting in my original post. Kapiche?

Originally posted by Atlantis
Forte, you may also want to look at http://www.worldzonepro.com. 240 MB space and 8 GB bandwidth for $96 yearly.

I like Webdude but WorldZone has their share of problems at the moment....

That takes us back to Aletia: 200mb and "10gb" for $96 per yr.

or

Terabyte: 200mb and "20gb" (that's right 20gb!) for $99 per yr.

Still hard to beat their prices for bandwidth.

Back