• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

google adsense banned me...

Gravite

well this happen like last year or so when my friend keep clicking on the ads. They think that will help me but i tell them not to but they still does it. so like a week later after, i got banned from google adsense. And does that mean there is no way i can get back to the program?

You can always try to work it out with them, but how do you know your friend won't click them again if they give you another chance? It's doubtful you will be allowed back, but there's no harm in trying.

Forget it - I had a site rated 6/10 with google and google ads had a load in the bank with them as I never withdrew any (saving up, lost a lot as they just take the balance back) and for whatever reason my account was closed on the same reason, repeated IP clicks - and I could not find out for love nor money who it was.

Lost the lot and even after many contacts still a simple - your stuffed, with no more details.

I wouldn't use them again as they have a 'superior attitude being GOOGLE'

but google have the highest CPC and CPM!!!! o yea the reason my friend clicks it cuz he knows the site URL. this time i won't tell him

Yep - they also have the highest paranoid rating - your mate stuffed you.

Access with domains, IP, location are all recorded too.

Good luck in getting another account.

Happened to me loads of times with them.

I recently applied for adsense for 2 different projects and was rejected on both. They said the content did not meet the required criteria.
One was about the culture of where I live. The other is a website hosting site. The content does not meet the criteria. haha

If you don't like someone all you gotta do is click their ads a lot of times and adsense will ban them... that is ridiculous they should fix that.

They won't - think about the possibilities.
Get loads of people to do the work and just pay them nothing by saying they broke the terms.
Remember they don't give explanations with any proof......

If somebody keep clicking your AdSense ads, then is not your friend. You may try, but I don't think you will be re-accepted into AdSense program, as time as you have cheated them.

Later edit: I hope you don't have logged on your account using your friend's IP - in this case the following tip it will not works. It is possible to have a chance if you report your friend's clicks as sabotage. Tell AdSense team that your account was attacked and offer them the website logs.

Last edited:
LOL, sue Google.... Ya right, a place that just bought youtube.com for 1.6 billion. They would bring out their high paid lawyers that write the T's and C's and counter sue for someone even thinking of suing them.

LOL, sue Google.... Ya right, a place that just bought youtube.com for 1.6 billion. They would bring out their high paid lawyers that write the T's and C's and counter sue for someone even thinking of suing them.

Indeed...it's curtains for you buddy.

full proof way to get into google adsense.

make a blog at blogger. do the adsene sign-up thing in the blogger panel (after making some posts)

they will accept (if you have posted about 5 times)

then you can use the code on all your sites :)

(it's what i did)

And that thing with the clicks is annoying, it happened to someone i know, they got very annoyed, Google are getting TOO power hungry, yes we love it, but they are getting too greedy. they are in the billions!

(they are like the supermarkets taking over from the cornershops, soon it will be google for everything, webhosting, internet, i', sure they do their own paypal thing... They even do cinema listings. lol. nobody will need a newspaper because of them, they have it all, it's convinient, but they WILL take over, and we'll all be damned.

full proof way to get into google adsense.

make a blog at blogger. do the adsene sign-up thing in the blogger panel (after making some posts)

they will accept (if you have posted about 5 times)

then you can use the code on all your sites :)

(it's what i did)

You won't be able to do it for long now you've posted it :lol:

Back