• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google AdSense

what what? u reg an account and paste the code :)

and it depence on what ppl click on..

Google sends you a check when your balance is over 100$. The amount paid to you per click depends on the ad shown. Some ads pay more and some pay less. It depends on their type and the company. If you have a site with a fair amount of visitors you should make a nice revenue with google adsense.

Yes if i was you i would try www.adbites.com its just like google adsense and 100$ and they dont ask for a ss number of anything they just send you a check at the end of the month. I have used it for about two weeks now although i only have 3.45$ Sign up here

Last edited:
overall google seems better. The method of payment is the same and google does have a good reputation, at least you know you'll get paid.

overall google seems better. The method of payment is the same and google does have a good reputation, at least you know you'll get paid.
You recon :rolleyes2 they pull accounts and payments at will.

I've never had any problems with Google not paying. And I get a check from them one a month. However I have heard of some people that did, but they can't please everyone.

Back