• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google going to crap???

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Has anyone else noticed its lack of good results lately???

Today, for the first time in YEARS I went to yahoo to search for something, yahoo found the result while google didn't.
The result was posted on a internet forum (sa-mp.com) and both indexed sa-mp.com..
However google only indexed one thread with the problem while yahoo indexed a whole bunch of threads! yahoo had the result I was looking for...

I have noticed that its getting harder to find the best results in google. as compared to a year ago, when you would type in and find pretty much exactly what you wanted with limited searching...

I have had other people also say to me "do you think Google is not working like it used too"

So I wanna know, what do you think???

Over the last few months iv noticed its become increasingly harder to find the same results.

Over the last few months iv noticed its become increasingly harder to find the same results.

Its because people lie about their sites and what they are now-adays. A lot of Meta Descriptions are completely false just to gain traffic to a website. Its quite irritating.

also, google, with how high and mighty they are, has higher standards and is pretty strict. so, if it wasnt indexed, im sure there is a reason as to why.

I have found over the years that Google prefers spam sites because people are tend to click on the ads on the website more often, since the actual content is of no use. :)

I never worked out why people created them pages, till I met my ex, she was stupid enough to click on them... I tried very hard to explain to her why you just LEAVE them sites and dont click, but she still did it.....
also, google, with how high and mighty they are, has higher standards and is pretty strict. so, if it wasnt indexed, im sure there is a reason as to wh
I think the reason why is googles tactics are starting to fail them like Schmarvin said things are changing and more sites are abusing things....
There was a time when google was the best but I think its getting passed that now.
or maybe they just aint putting the effort in they used too! I mean google is so big now, making money out of many different projects.

I have to say, I don't see any decline in Google. I have no reason to use anything else at this point. I just did a few random searches and still am getting more results in Google...not that that fact means much.

hmmm the problem is the Keywords tags . yeah google was better before . but google is a very smart company so thay will fix it IHOPE . so we have to wait and see .

The problem with google it lists too many directory & affiliate websites. When I search for something, say for example ADSL Broadband, I expect a list of ADSL providers not a list of directory sites or affiliate sites linking to ADSL providers.

Cuil.com is the up and coming search engine.

Back