• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google OR Yahoo?

Google OR Yahoo

• Yahoo Publisher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

holydevil

hi guys,

This is a small test to know who is good (good CPC and less chances of getting banded) from the 2 leading ad industry
Google OR Yahoo

wat do u think guys

:beer:

Only Americans can compare the two, as yahoo isn't available anywhere else as yet :)

hello Mr.Holy devil like Jan mentioned yahoo ads are available only to American users hence international users cannot compare the two or can use Yahoo, so in your case you cant use them so U got no option of comparison hence use Google.

hello Mr.Holy devil like Jan mentioned yahoo ads are available only to American users hence international users cannot compare the two or can use Yahoo, so in your case you cant use them so U got no option of comparison hence use Google.

Pls state who is best

Last edited:
my uncle (my dads big bro) is a green card holder with Tax ID and security number if i want to register with yahoo i can just conatct him and on his name i can create my account so all my payments will go on his name and than he will transfer it to me using western union.

clear

this topic is just a comparision of the two leading industry

so can we move on now with the topic

I think u can get banned like that

my uncle (my dads big bro) is a green card holder with Tax ID and security number if i want to register with yahoo i can just conatct him and on his name i can create my account so all my payments will go on his name and than he will transfer it to me using western union.

clear

this topic is just a comparision of the two leading industry

so can we move on now with the topic

So you've just stated publically you would provide false information to Yahoo!

This is sticking to the topic as you asked for advice on which one to use so Jan told you - google is your option, but I doubt they'd put up with anyone who would consider fraudulent applications in the first place.

And a couple of items like that against your uncle with your help and his green card gets shredded.

So you've just stated publically you would provide false information to Yahoo!

This is sticking to the topic as you asked for advice on which one to use so Jan told you - google is your option, but I doubt they'd put up with anyone who would consider fraudulent applications in the first place.

And a couple of items like that against your uncle with your help and his green card gets shredded.
wowowow whats false buddy,

im providing all reall stuff, my uncle is registerin with his tax id all that, but ill be managing his account like putting up ads, so he will get paid from yahoo and than he will pay me.
We are all one family
So pls tell me whats FAKE

And you don't figure that they will know that you and your site are not in America? I certainly hope your Uncle doesn't abuse his Green Card status by helping you cheat an American company.

Closed as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back