• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google with PAC MAN!!!

sarmth

http://www.google.com.au/
attachment.php

Attachments

• google.png
    google.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 44
should be careful going to google at work now (For those of you who work) you might be accused of playing games on company time.

Case you didn't know, press "insert coin" (where I'm feeling lucky was) twice to get to play 2 player ms pacman :)

And yeah, I spent a good amount of time playing @ work. Gotta love working in IT :)

Wow... When I worked in IT, I got my --- kicked when I was playing a game because there was nothing to do, and I was told to be productive. So I had to do random crap that amounted to nothing and was completely boring JUST to pass the time, and to top it all off, I got fired for having a psychiatric condition (That I have had since birth) Apparently it was due to my meds, and that there is a load of "heavy lifting" (No there isn't...)

Bah!

Back