• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google's instant messaging

True dat, I don't see this replacing MSN Messenger or AIM anytime soon as they alrdy have such big user bases. Unless there is a huge incentive to switch....

It's pretty cool.. I've got my friends on it.. I like it..could use a few more features ;ike grouping..

Regards,

I've said it before, I'll say it again. My friends use MSN. Therefore, I use MSN. Why would I use AIM or Yahoo or this new Google thing when no one I talk to has any of these? I couldn't even tell you the last time I (or anyone) used ICQ.

I use MSN mainly..but a lot of my friends are switching to Google now..I like it myself..

Regards,

I just don't see any of my friends except my "geeky" ones moving to Google Talk. Therefore, I see little use to. Maybe it can be added in Trillian though, like they mention on the FAQ page, then I can use it easily.

i think it would be better if it connected msn, yahoo and ICQ users together, if you knoiw what i mean

I wonder what else Google has up its sleeves. They sure know how to do PR, that's for sure.

anything that supports jabber supports google talk.

this is what caught my eye, though...
Another big feature they're working on is "joint search," which would allow two or more Google Talk buddies using Google and surfing the web together.

:eek:

I am a google supportor. I hope to try this out. Maybe swtich some ppl to it so I can use it. But until then I am stuck with AIM. But it is not that bad. Just not the most featured!

Back