• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GREAT Free webhosting

Raged

This are the packages of Firewebxthese are all totally free

Bronze:

25MB Space
700MB BW/monthly
PHP
CGI,Perl
Frontpage ext.
15 Mysql Databases
15 Ftp accounts
15 email accounts
15 E-mail lists
15 Subdomains
1 Parked domain
1 Addon Domain
Cpanel 8

Silver:

70MB space
1GB BW/monthly
PHP
CGI,Perl
Frontpage ext.
100 Mysql Databases
100 Ftp accounts
100 email accounts
100 E-mail lists
20 Subdomains
2 Parked domain
2 Addon Domain
Cpanel 8

Gold:

110MB Space
2GB BW/monthly
PHP
CGI,Perl
Frontpage ext.
unlimited Mysql Databases
unlimited Ftp accounts
unlimited email accounts
unlimited E-mail lists
unlimited Subdomains
3 Parked domains
3 Addon Domains
Cpanel 8

We provide quality Free webhosting to fit your hosting needs. We have the capabilities to offer your web-site superior speed and performance for free! We also Provide all Customers with user Friendly support in as many langauges as we can. Our servers run an Intel Pentium 2.4GHZ, they have 1GB of RAM and each have a 120GB hard disk drive to fit all your storage needs. Here at FireWebX we are dedicated to make sure that your hosting is a reliabe affordable and pleasurable experience.

Server Specifactions:
Red Hat Linux
PHP Version 4.3.3
MySQL 4.0.15 Standard
Apache 1.3.29
Perl 5.8.1
cPanel 8.5.3-STABLE 3
Addon Scripts
Fantastico soon to come.

We keep the servers up to date to make sure the saftey and security of the server's are up to scratch. We do this because we understand the time and effort you put into to making your sites. We provide the best online support hosting providers give today you can receive support by contacting our support team through our forum or email. You can also use the Support System or contact us by Live Support.

ow diden't seen it yet but it will re-open again soon it is becuse the owner was a bit busy so there are a lot off accounts waiting

sry i can't give you an account

Signed up for a bronze account to use for my personal site. My only gripe is I was hesitant about entering info on an unsecure page.

yeah your right xplosiv hosting and firewebx is of the same owner but on each side you've got so co-owners so he isn't alone

Back