• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Grokster Lite

Is this another P2P that's been hacked by Dr Damn?

I don't blaim grokster for trying to get rid of it. iMesh lite is out there (somewhere) and everything posted about it in the forums has to be edited or deleted since the iMesh staff don't want it on the net.

I don't see why people have to remove the spyware and ad-aware since spyware is not hard to remove from P2P programs and only takes a few mins.

Mullin

Lite programs like Kazaa Lite do more than just remove the spyware... They make the program faster and adds more features. They also take out the bullcrap that is still found in the original even after removing the spyware (Bonzi Buddy anyone?)

Originally posted by 98125
Is this another P2P that's been hacked by Dr Damn?

I don't blaim grokster for trying to get rid of it. iMesh lite is out there (somewhere) and everything posted about it in the forums has to be edited or deleted since the iMesh staff don't want it on the net.

I don't see why people have to remove the spyware and ad-aware since spyware is not hard to remove from P2P programs and only takes a few mins.

Mullin

Who is Dr. Damn?

i installed but it wont work for me anyways,

and now i think kazaa lite 2.0.2 rocks, the sig2dat feature is amazing, you can link to files from websites etc.

KaZaA Lite K++ 2.0.3 lets your search unlimited times, have a constant 1000 (Supreme Being) participation level, custom start up page, and everything else you can think of.

Originally posted by EpidemiK
KaZaA Lite K++ 2.0.3 lets your search unlimited times, have a constant 1000 (Supreme Being) participation level, custom start up page, and everything else you can think of.

I don't think the constant 1000 part. level really works. I'm currently queued for a file.

Back