• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hah, this is lovely

Well, I have been using them since the new year... Not bad. I haven't had any issues, other than the phone "support" only knowing how to say "Create a ticket".

I signed up for a VPS for testing as well and support times are within ten minutes for me.. not sure why it takes you so long schmarvin.

That said its still not setup after 16 hours =/.

My last server provision with them took a while as well .. normally it's up within 24 hours, not sure what's up with that.

Honestly, in the last year, Burst.net has come a long way. Great value for what you pay.

Years ago I had servers there and bailed out when they were getting their big DoS attacks (actually it was an abusing customer that they were hosting behind the scenes that caused the problems - but we'll just stick with the IRC story).

I'm glad you got this sorted out. They do usually send out an email first and give you 24 - 48 hours to resolve it or they'll charge the abuse fee.

[JSH]John;1101389 said:
I'm glad you got this sorted out. They do usually send out an email first and give you 24 - 48 hours to resolve it or they'll charge the abuse fee.

That has been my experience. Have gotten many abuse notices, resolved them quickly and never had to pay the $50 fee.

Actually, support times are horrible. Time lapse between responses? Near 26 hours. I just like their respect for me, as I do the same to them.

I ve used the support around 10 times and always got answer in 15 minutes.Time between replies are not that long either, under 15 again.

Back