• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Half a dedicated server available. Semi-dedicated at no for-profit charges.

James

Always moving..
NLC
One of our lower end servers is needing a fill. Half of a quality server is available. This is available as a WHM reseller account. I have put this in the ads/offers section as it is a one time offer for one person/organization. Obviously your half is dedicated to you, the other half is not oversold, it is hosting some promotion and sponsored accounts.

The server specs are Pentium 4 3Ghz, 1GB RAM, 160GB IDE with 1000GB of bandwidth per month, quality server from Layeredtech. I will charge the exact proportion of the rent fees, no more.

You will get a semi-dedicated with WHM/CPanel, server completely managed.
70 GB Disk Space
500 GB Transfer per month.
TOS - Layeredtech TOS, not JLHost.

Price: 59.99 USD per month

Let me know if any questions.

Sure. Centos 4.

Can consider sharing root access if one feels very strongly about it. I guess it would allow one to create reseller accounts as well, freely.

Otherwise can leave the server management to me and request any software modifications within reason and discussion with myself.

Best.

It would have to have root access, I maybe interested if it does. What line speed is it on?.

On a 10Mbps. Easily upgradable to 100Mbps for several bucks of contribution.

Root access is no problem as long as any changes to the software is discussed and agreed on before being done.

How can you monitor the resource useage? So its basically just 2 main resellers sharing 1 server with the HD and bandwidth split but resources free to hog?

No.

If you think about how a shared server works, you wouldn't have a problem understanding that following a certain set of policies on both parties would avoid problems.

Back