• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Earth Day!!!

My sister went to the earth day festival in Fresno California, We made fun of her all day. Tree Hugger!

Originally posted by guitarnerd
My sister went to the earth day festival in Fresno California, We made fun of her all day. Tree Hugger!

Is that your in your avatar?

Hehe, No matter what Bush does, Gore Loser is always going to badmouth him.. as far as I can tell:::

Gore = All Talk and No Action
Bush = Action and pretzel choking

Meanwhile, in Tennessee, Al Gore is delivering a sharp critique of the Bush administration's environmental policies.

White House spokesman Scott Stanzel dismissed Gore's criticism as politically motivated.
"The Democrats appear to have moved up the presidential primary to April 2002, and they're recycling the same tired charges they used and lost with in the last election," he said.

Gore needs to just give up and go get a real job..

Originally posted by Webdude
Gore = All Talk and No Action
Bush = Action and pretzel choking
A) Gore did take actions for environmental protections while he was VP, but since he was cheated in the last election, all he could do now is talk ... also that is how Gore/Clinton is making money now
B) Bush did took some actions, but I'm not in favor of it for the most part
i resent a lot of Bush environmental policies
- wanting to back out of the Kyoto Protocols
- removing all of Clinton's last ditch effort to save the environment (which he did just before leaving office) in favor of big business
- being the only country not to sign the most recent international environmental treaty (last year) - Bush reasoned that it will be harmful to businesses.

btw, Bush's home state, Texas, is the most polluted state in the country ...

C) I believe the businesses should take a back seat when it comes to the environment. This is our planet, our home, we must protect it. This is far greater than corporate's profit margin.

Or instead of businesses taking a back seat, they could work closely with the government to solve the problem. This is being done in the Netherland and it is working out great.
It resulted in higher taxes for consumers and higher operation costs for factories, but it greatly reduced the polluted level.

Back