• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy New year Everyone!

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC
Before I head out, i just wanted to wish you all a Happy New year.

Im not gunna say dont drink too much ect, because, well I do want yas to have a good night :p
But if you do drink, dont drive or do anything to dam stupid :p

So heres to a good night, and a great new year :)

:beer::bd1::knockedou:banana::jump::kiss:bd1:

I was going to start a thread like this too even though it's not even the 31st yet! Happy New years

Wtf is with those everchanging festive avatars fee? :p

Anyway, happy new year people!

I don't wanna know whats coming for valentines day.
*Shudders at the fought of fee laid down with his little finger pointing to his mouth*

Happy new year guys!

I hope you all have a great day and best of luck in whatever you do in the coming year ahead.

Almost 2pm here do you think its too early to start drinking :)

I don't wanna know whats coming for valentines day.
*Shudders at the fought of fee laid down with his little finger pointing to his mouth*

Happy new year guys!

hahaha you mean like this?

Well, 2:15am and im home, so it wasnt the greatest party... no decent women, not enough people in general, but plenty of booze so it was ok :p

O.O They set off 5 minutes worth of fireworks here in SG. It sure was polluted after that.

Not quite 2009 yet here...don't ruin the surprise! I'm curious as to why everyone waited in 2000 for new years in great anticipation (Y2K) but it was at their time zone, not necessarily the one that would effect all things. It could've been someone else's time zone and they would've missed it!

I'll be working when the ball is dropping... maybe somehow I'll get to count it down... Do they do that on the radio? We don't get TV there :(

Happy New Year everyone! Went to the New Year celebration in my country downtown. The fireworks were great.

Back