• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hasweb? yrhost? hostsave? lypha? winsave? which one is the best 100GB bandwidth host?

xsited

hasweb?
yrhost?
hostsave?
lypha?
winsave?
readyhosting?
lowfathost?
fast-host?

which one is the best 100GB(or above) bandwidth host among these?

I'm trying to find a more stable and around 99-110/year hosting.

I'm doing research for almost 1 month..but it seems that every one that is equal or around this bandwidth and price is not an easily trusted one.

none of these has on-line chat or true 24/7 tech support. So i really need people to help me choose one from these..

thx

Last edited:
If none have what you need, why still look for only them?
If anything, I would make a request to see what hosts can provide you here.

Just my suggestion tho if you go with that method.
Be wary of suggestions.

A good rule of thumb would be for a reliable company is:

$.50 - $1 per GB

Pretty much around that area.
If someone offers you 100GB for $3/mo. I would do my research on that company and see what kind of background they have.

I had bad experiences with hasweb before. they went off without any comments. didnt answer any emails.... I dont have any comment for other. But want to asking you some more questions
- which platform are you looking for? Windows or Linux?
- how about your DB? mySQL, MS SQL....?
- how many GB of space do you need?

also about your budget, 100usd/year? for 100GB bandwidth? It's not fair. You should raise your budget to $50/month or more, for a decent provider. Dont go with too cheap ones, otherwise your sites will go up then down then....

The thing is that i want to host a shortfilm animation(37mb) and demoreel(25mb) website.

And i will post them on some famous forums providing people the links to download just like this http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=140130&highlight=demoreel

When the post were on there, it might need 10-40gb for the first week and then total 80gb or so in a month. But after that it would't need that much bandwidth for the rest of the time. Therefore, a dedicated server plan is far beyond what i think is fair. :eek:

Last edited:
yes, a shared account on Linux platform can be fit your requirements. However, You should raise your budget, $100/year just around $8.3/mo, you cannot have a good 80GB bandwidth. If your network up and down, your users will be difficult when downloading film, then.... :|

Back