• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Have you ever tried controlling your mouse with your foot?

I do it quite often when my hands are busy typing. Once you get the hang of it, it gets easy.

if you aren't sitting at a table, and have a wireless mouse & keyboard, i would find it easier to do, than sitting at a table whilst typing, having my leg in the way :p

I'ma make it my life goal to design & produce a computer mouse more ergonomically friendly to the human foot.

Better yet, use one hand for your pc mouse. Feet on the PC keyboard and the other hand on the laptop pad and keyboard. Just don't expect to get any actual work done.

I just tried typing with my legs and controlling the mouse with my leg, wasn't able to. It was really hard to control the mouse, the keyboard I almost achieved in writing my name :)

Leave that poor mouse alone, Colin.

It doesn't want to be controlled by you.

tree_mouse2sm.jpg

If you can get this foot mouse thing to work then you would only be limited by the amount of appendages you have...

That? Oh, I've given up on that. My new life goal is to design & mass produce Dictator Top Trumps, with statistics such as innocents killed and facial hair rating.

Back