• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello Everyone

[HB]Andrei

My name is Andrei, I'm 23 years old and live in Romania.

What am I doing here?

Well, I'm one of the Administrators of HetrixByte.COM and I need to be active on web hosting forums... Will also provide some free hosting packages to certain members that would accept to promote a bit HetrixByte.COM...

I hope to enjoy this community as much as I enjoy many others I am part of.

So Hello to everyone who reads this post :wave:

Hi and Welcome :D We have an awesomely wide range of infractions to choose from here at FWS :p

Thanks for the warm welcome.

May I ask till when will all my posts be moderated? When will I be able to post normally? Thx.

[HB]Andrei;991561 said:
May I ask till when will all my posts be moderated? When will I be able to post normally? Thx.
You may ask :) Doesn't mean you will get an answer though :lol:

:lol: Jan, that's mean. :p

We Moderate the first number of posts for all new members to prevent Spam etc. I can't say how many etc but you are almost there. :)

OK I understand, everyone likes a clean forum without spam.

So please let me know if I'll ever go too far or post too much.

Keep doing a good job.

Hi there buddy and welcome aboard ;) Moderation of posts especially for newbies are required here. I was in your shoes just some months ago :D

Back