• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello Everyone!!

Master TJ

I am a representative from HostGatorIndia. I am really pleased to join this forum and hope that ill be helpful to everyone.

I want to say that please don't think that I have joined for marketing purposes. Frankly I have joined to be in touch with the latest news and grow my knowledge so that i can suggest for some good ideas of improvement to the company. I have not joined for any marketing purposes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or issues. :classic2:

Best Regards,
HostGatorIndia

Are you, like part of HostGator, but in India.... or.... did you just decide to use the HostGator name since it's already popular, or what???

Ya am a part of HostGator in India or you can say HostGatorIndia... It has recently started about few months before... Its one and the same with the same services... Just ours will be better for Web Sites which has more Indian Traffic as the servers are here... :)

Look I know I asked a free host but that was for my own personal use! My Boss doesn't even look at the forums I post! He just wants to be updated about the latest news about the Web Hosting and related stuff! Please tell me how should I prove you that I am representative from HostGatorIndia?

Back