• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help choose a logo

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
BrightCMS-01.jpg

BrightCMS-02.jpg

BrightCMS-03.jpg

I am trying to decide what logo to use out of the 3, if any. opinions?

like i said, that is bright lemon, mine is just Bright. it is actually Method Computer Technologies - Bright CMS, Bright CMS for short. :D

Nah they're using the name Bright CMS, Brightlemon is the company, sorry MCT :knockedou

You might get a trademark infraction (a legal one) for that.....

Negative on the legal action. If that was the case, you would have hundreds of thousands of lawsuits for having a CLOSE name.

It wouldn't stand up in court if he could prove that he had nothing to do with it or any sort of influence by it.

I say #3 for the logo design (looks professional) and I would push the words closer together and change the color of one of the words. Give it that fashion trendy design. Possibly make the 2 words the colors of the logo.

Overall, a very nice start =D

Negative on the legal action. If that was the case, you would have hundreds of thousands of lawsuits for having a CLOSE name.

It's not CLOSE - it's IDENTICAL! Leading to minmal cease and desist, including remove all references to, etc.

DOH! My bad, for some reason I didn't even pay attention to the name. I thought I saw bright lemon or some ish.

Well, in that case, you better duck and cover, sir!

*edit*
I just read the site and the rest of the posts, and I concur. Brightlemon released 'Bright CMS'.

Looks like a name change is in order.

Nah they're using the name Bright CMS, Brightlemon is the company, sorry MCT :knockedou

You might get a trademark infraction (a legal one) for that.....

hmmm, had it backwards. crap. well, the legal name is Method Computer Technologies - Bright CMS, and theirs is Bright Lemon - Bright CMS, so, i think it is ok, like a company name. It would be like you trying to register Method Computer Technologies in AZ. you would have to call it Deckers Method Computer Technologies so it distinguishes a different. i will look into it more, but, i think i am ok. maybe i will contact them.

well, i just called the company in London, and got the director of the company's name and email, so, i wrote him asking permission to use the name. fingers crossed for a positive response. if not, then i will just have to make some new logos, and i will go with Basilio. :D

yeah, going to need it. i could just change the spelling to something more web 2.0. how about Bryte CMS?

From Thesaurus.com:
Some Synonyms:

ablaze, aglow, alight, argent, auroral, beaming, blazing, brilliant, burning, burnished, coruscating, dazzling, effulgent, flashing, fulgent, fulgid, glaring, gleaming, glistening, glittering, glossy, glowing, golden, illuminated, illumined, incandescent, intense, irradiated, lambent, light, lighted, luminous, lustrous, mirrorlike limpid, moonlit, phosphorescent, polished, radiant, relucent, resplendent, scintillating, shimmering, shiny, silvery, sparkling, sunny, twinkling, vivid

radiant isnt bad, but, i might just use Bryte if i dont get the ok from bright lemon.

Last edited:
Back